All members are expected to abide by the laws of the Rugby Football Union and Cheltenham Saracens RFC and to support or play in the spirit of good sportsmanship and fair play.
In particular,members should not bring the good name of the Club or the game into disrepute by:
- Deliberately causing or attempting to cause injury to players,supporters or officials
- Insulting players, supporters or officials
- making remarks to the referee, touch judges or opposition supporters
- deliberately feigning injury
- stealing any possessions
- publicly criticising match officials,clubs or players via social media
- playing under the influence of excessive alcohol or influence of drugs
- making racist remarks
- behaving in any way likely to cause offence, damage or injury to any person, Club or organisation or their property while at or travelling to or from any Club/fixture
All members should accede to all reasonable requests of Committee members. The Club will discourage infringement of this code by ANY member and may hold an inquiry into the breach, dependent of its severity, resulting in suspension or even expulsion from membership of the Club.